Scuba Diving in Fethiye
From Euro€ per person
Crystal clear waters off the coast of Fethiye are an ideal place for scuba diving. The Mediterranean is home to a wide variety of fascinating marine life, including fish, octopus, crayfish, lobster, eel, squid, and if you’re lucky, sea turtles, stingrays, and dolphins. Seahorses hiding among seagrasses and colorful corals are also an exciting discovery.
About this activity
- The mix of dive spots (shallow waters, underwater caves)
- Experienced divers can do archaeological dive
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
DISCOVER THE DEPTH OF THE CLEANEST REGION OF THE MEDITERRANEAN!
Fethiye’s wide coastline does not have any negative currents, which makes it easy and safe to master this sport. There are many experienced diving centers in the area that offer year-round daily and night diving tours for both beginners and skilled divers, as well as comprehensive courses based on PADI, CMAS, and BSAC. There are about twenty diving sites around Fethiye to appeal to all tastes. These areas range from shallow waters to impressive underwater caves, and archaeological diving is also possible.
So if you are over 12 years old, have no health problems, can swim, and are interested in exploring the depths of the cleanest part of the Mediterranean, Fethiye is for you!
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Before Know to Go
- Pick up times may vary depending on hotel location If you are located close to Fethiye main marina, it is advised to just walk down to meet the boat.
- Age Limit: 12+
Book Your Tour
Send a message via the contact form we will contact you within 24 hours to get more details such as your personal petitions, hotel location, etc.