Paragliding Over Oludeniz, Blue lagoon
From Euro€ per person
Paragliding Blue Lagoon. Weather conditions and mountainous terrain, Turkey Paragliding is a perfect place for a holiday. Almost everyone can participate in this adventure sport with tandem towers. Dead Sea coast near the village of Fethiye is surrounded on three sides by impressive mountains and is rapidly becoming the place should be for serious paratroopers in Turkey. This corner of the Mediterranean,
About this activity
- Tandem paragliding experience on the Blue Lagoon in Ölüdeniz
- Fly in the sky on a tandem paraglider with a professional pilot – no experience required!
- Get excited while swimming, spinning, and drifting in hot air currents
- Admire bird’s eye views of the lagoon surrounded by mountains and Oludeniz beaches
- Sit back as an expert pilot checks the speed and direction of your paraglider
- Drift towards a soft landing on the sandy beach
Babadag (Father Mountain) towering above the magnificent Oludeniz on the Southwest coast of Turkey is considered one of the best flying points in the world for paragliding. A geological marvel and a “world heritage” site, due to its rich flora, Babadag just happens to have incredible thermals and ideal conditions for paragliding flights.
This rare opportunity to take off from such a fantastic backdrop as Babadag, offering breathtaking views over Oludeniz lagoon, is a spectacle in itself. That coupled with the opportunity to fly tandem for up to 45 minutes is virtually unheard of in any other location in the world, these all add up to one of the best trips, and should not be missed!
“For once a man has tasted flight he will forever walk the earth with eyes turned skywards. For there he has been and there he longs to return.”
– Leonardo Da Vinci
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Before Know to Go
- In poor weather conditions flights may be canceled or delayed. Pick up and departure times may change
Book Your Tour
Send a message via the contact form we will contact you within 24 hours to get more details such as your personal petitions, hotel location, etc.