About the Event
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety precautions apply.
Duration Full Day
Skip the ticket queue
live tour guide
- departure from hotel
- Evdirhan Caravanserai
- Termessos Ancient Site, Gymnasium
- Ancient Theatre, Bouleuterion / Odeion, Temples,
- Cisterns, Rock Tombs
- Duden Waterfall
- shopping break
- Return to Antalya and transfer to the hotel.
Discover Termessos, an ancient Pisidian city founded at an altitude of 1000 meters on the southwest side of Mount Solymos. The site is located 30 kilometers northwest of Antalya.
In Dolu D you will also discover various rare plant and animal species found in and around the protected site of Termessos National Park.
The ruins, hidden by many wild plants and surrounded by dense pine forests, have an untouched appearance, creating an atmosphere different from other ancient city areas.
It is very important to wear sturdy shoes as you will be exploring the area on foot. There is quite a strenuous uphill hike and climb to reach parts of the site. Some of the popular must-see sights are the lower city walls, the theatre, temples and a fire watchtower.
It's worth the walk to see the magnificent theater, a well-preserved area built in the Greek style and holding around 4,000 spectators. The most striking feature of Termessos is that it sits steeply on the slope with incredible views of the surrounding mountain peaks.
You will continue to Düden Waterfalls, where mountain streams descending from the summits reach the Mediterranean in a series of magnificent waterfalls from the rocky hills.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Tips and personal expenses
Not suitable for tour
- People with movement disorders
- wheelchair users
Security measures in place
- All areas touched by customers are frequently cleaned
- Customers must maintain distance in vehicles
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will receive a mandatory temperature control