About the Event
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety precautions apply.
Duration Full Day
Skip the ticket queue
live tour guide
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Phaselis
- departure from hotel
- Transfer to Kemer Marina
- Sailing from Kemer Marina
- Photo break in Moonlight
- The Bay and the Pirate's Cave
- swimming break
- Photo, lunch at Phaselis Bay.
- Phaselis Ancient City Tour (Optional Paid)
- Swimming breaks in different bays
- Return to Antalya, transfer to the hotel.
You will be met at your hotel and transferred to Kemer marina to board the boat that will take you to this full-day ancient city of Phaselis.
Phaselis was once a large commercial center with 3 separate ports. You will find the ruins of many aqueducts, agora, baths and ancient theaters where the ancient city is located.
The bay's sheltered pebble beaches are pleasant and the waters shallow, calm and safe for swimmers.
After lunch in the bay, your boat will move to Cennet Island or the cute bay known as Mehmet Ali Bükü to the next stop. Here, after a swimming break, you will head to the last stop at Alaca Su, a charming cove ideal for another swimming and snorkeling break, before returning to Kemer.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Tips and personal expenses
Not suitable for
- People with movement disorders
- wheelchair users
Security measures in place
- All areas touched by customers are frequently cleaned
- Customers must maintain distance in vehicles
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will receive a mandatory temperature control
Prepare for the activity
what to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags