About the Event
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply
Limited to 10 participants
Duration 2.5 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Skip the ticket line
Live tour guide
- Enjoy a scenic sunset ride between two continents
- Marvel at the unique views of Istanbul’s magnificent skyline
- Take unforgettable photos and capture the beautiful sunset
- Enjoy a drink and some delicious local food.
Sunset in the water is a great way to end your cruise experience and an equally amazing way to start the evening. Whether it’s impressing that special person with a perfect photo moment or spending a great time with great friends, a sunset cruise is something everyone will remember.
Few places in the world are as fascinating as Istanbul, where the sun goes down. Glide among palaces and minarets as you wander the Bosphorus, sipping traditional Turkish drinks on an elegant yacht, eating canapes and fruits from tastefully arranged plates. When twilight falls, a soothing breeze comes from the Sea of Marmara and the sky over the city displays a colorful show with hues of orange and rose.
The muezzin calls out from a high minaret. Magnificent palaces and villas stand on the banks of the Bosphorus as if nothing has changed for a thousand years. Breathe in the legacy of ancient Byzantium, Constantinople, and the mighty Ottoman Empire with fresh salty air with every breath. Sit back and ride the gentle waves in yacht comfort. Follow the city and its iconic landmarks, the perfect way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing. The tour starts at Kabataş Pier and ends at Karaköy Pier.
- 2.5-hour cruise on a modern luxury yacht
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Live commentary on the boat
- Free tamarind sherbet or Tamarind sherbet drink
- Delicious canapes small meals
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the trip is weather dependent and may be rescheduled or canceled.
- The embarkation station is Kabataş, which is easily accessible from the city center by tram.
- Please note that reaching the meeting point can be difficult due to traffic, using the tram is highly recommended.