About the Event
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply.
Limited to 10 participants
Duration 2 hours
Starting times 12:15 PM, 3:45 PM
Skip the ticket line
Live tour guide
Your hotel/accommodation in the Sultanahmet and Taksim areas of Istanbul.
- Cruise the waters of the Bosphorus
- View the Asian and European sides during your journey
- Admire attractions such as Dolmabahçe Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Çırağan Palace and Rumeli Fortress
From the central meeting point in Sultanahmet, you will be transferred to the boat dock for a cruise on the Bosphorus.
The Bosphorus Strait connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea, separating Europe and Asia, making Istanbul one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the only city built on two continents. The cruise will provide you with a unique opportunity to see both sides of the city.
During this trip, your guide will comment and answer questions while admiring old wooden villas, bridges, and sea views, as well as tourist attractions such as Dolmabahçe Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Çırağan Palace, and Rumeli Fortress. Transfer to the original meeting point after the Bosphorus cruise.
- Local expert guide
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Transportation two-way
- Meals and drinks
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Prepare for the activity
Divanyolu Street no. 16, old city Sultanahmet.
- Luggage or large bags