About the Event
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply.
Skip the ticket line
Live tour guide
Following a pick-up from your hotels in the city center.
- Discover a popular weekend getaway at Sapanca Lake from Istanbul
- Hike on Kartepe Mountain
- Enjoy lunch under the shade of the trees in Maşukiye
- Admire the views of Adapazarı Meadow and Izmit Bay
Enjoy a full-day tour away from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul on a day trip to Izmit Bay and the freshwater lake of Sapanca Lake.
After being picked up from your hotels in the city center, transfer to Sapanca Lake for trekking. Located in a tectonic hole between Izmit Bay and Adapazarı Meadow, Sapanca Lake is known for its natural beauty. Continue to the picturesque village of Maşukiye to enjoy lunch under the shade of the trees.
Then, go to the waterfall before climbing Kartepe Mountain. Hike in the mountains or take the cable car if you wish. Explore a popular area for picnics in the summer and ski breaks in the winter. Transfer back to your hotel in Istanbul for the end of the tour services.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation from European side city center hotels by modern, non-smoking air-conditioned bus
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Entry fee
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips and personal expenses
Not suitable for
- Suitable for everyone
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring a coat and hat during the winter months