About the Event
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply
Limited to 10 participants
Duration 7 hours
Starting time 8:30 AM
Live tour guide
We provide Pick Up and Drop off to Centerally Located Hotels in Taksim, Sultanahmet, Old City, Fatih, Sisli, Beyoglu, Besiktas areas.
- Visit all major attractions in Istanbul
- Discover the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, and more
- Learn about Istanbul’s rich history as you explore many historical places.
You will start from the old Hippodrome of Constantinople, the sports and social center of the old city. More recently known as Sultan Ahmet, this place is still home to some great works of art from all over the world brought here by Theodosius Theodosius to enhance the city’s image. These include the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpent Column from Delphi, and the Willhelm II fountain built by the German government. From there, you will continue towards the Blue Mosque, whose six minarets are an important part of Istanbul’s skyline. Admire the 17th-century structure and admire the thousands of bright blue Iznik tiles covering it.
Next, head to the opulent Topkapi Palace, which was home to Ottoman emperors between the 15th and 19th centuries, converted from a palace to a museum. Hear anecdotes about the sultans and their surroundings, and marvel at the wealth of their courts and pavilions, including treasures filled with gems and priceless exhibits of Eastern porcelain. Proceed to Hagia Sophia, built as a basilica in the 6th century before being converted into a mosque by the Ottomans in the 15th century. See the dome and stunning Byzantine mosaics of this architectural gem as your guide recounts its turbulent history.
Then it’s time to visit the Grand Bazaar, where there are more than 3,000 shops selling everything from carpets to jewelry, ceramics to leather goods, from almost every spice imaginable to its incredible scent, dried fruits and nuts, sweets, and the Spice Bazaar. The ubiquitous Turkish Delight is mind-blowing for first-time visitors. This doesn’t help by the fact that merchants shout and lure you with various offers, most of them will be quickly forgotten if you get in.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All entrance tickets to museums and sites
- Luxury transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and beverages
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check