Bursa and Mt. Uludağ Full-Day Tour
From Euro€ per person
Bursa and Mt. Uludağ Full-Day Tour: Enjoy a full-day trip to Bursa, an Ottoman capital city filled with fascinating relics of the past. Enjoy its many green spaces, visit the Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum, You will go to the top of the mountain which is 2.486 meters above sea level, and feel the fresh air.
About this activity
- Explore the first capital city of the Ottoman empire, and one of the greatest treasure houses of Islamic architecture
- Visit Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum, both world-renowned for their superb tile decorations
- Dine at the finest authentic Ottoman cuisine in a historic setting was served Sultan Murat the Second once.
- Soak in the incredible view as you take the cable car up Mt. Uludağ and enjoy a lunch
- Taste some of the traditional local products, like roasted chestnuts or Turkish sweets
- You will go to the top of the mountain which is 2.486 meters above sea level and feel the fresh air
Drive to Bursa for a daily guided tour in Bursa. Despite its smaller size, many of Bursa’s Ottoman landmarks rival those of Istanbul. Best of all, this lush city, known as “Green Bursa”, rests at the base of Mt. Uludag, a forested peak once thought to be the mythical Mt. Olympus. Enjoy a magical day of incomparable architectural wonders and natural beauty. We travel by ferry to Yalova, then by luxury coach to the city of Bursa*, which dates back to the 2nd century B.C. The first capital of the Ottoman Empire, Bursa is one of the greatest treasure houses of Islamic architecture.
Green mosque and Green Mausoleum will be the first stop in Bursa, both built by 5th Ottoman Sultan Mehmet Çelebi in the 15th century. Then we will climb up to Uludag Mountain by cable car and have fun with magnificent city view. You will want to take photos every second while passing through a forest with lots of tree species. You will go to the top of the mountain which is 2.486 meters above sea level and feel the fresh air. Next, you will see the gorgeous Old Tree which is more than 600 years old. While going back to our hotel in Bursa. Overnight in Istanbul. (B/L)
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
Safety measures in place
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
The cable car (Telerik) can not be operated due to the weather conditions. If you want to ski, you will take a minibus from the restaurant to the ski lopes.
Please note that the hotel pickup & drop-off service is only available in the city center.
Book Your Tour
Send a message via the contact form we will contact you within 24 hours to get more details such as your personal petitions, hotel location, etc.