Body Shaping Surgery Procedures
Body shaping surgery is the reshaping of the operated body by removing sagging skin and excess fat. Our body often recovers unwanted fat from the upper arms, chest, abdomen, buttocks, groin, and thighs.
People who are overweight or even obesity often have problems with sagging skin after losing weight quickly. It gives an unpleasant appearance that affects the person’s psychology. For this, it is not possible to be sad but sad after making a lot of effort to lose weight. There is an effective solution to get rid of the skin problem.
What is body contouring surgery?
You may already have heard of a tummy tuck or breast lift. Sure, they’re the two that have been popular for over a decade and have produced pretty good results. However, doctors can apply them to specific areas of the body. In contrast, as we said above, the human body is not stored in a single designated area. So sometimes we need operations for multiple parts.
The first aim of the procedure is to increase your quality of life. Our surgeons work meticulously to achieve this goal. The operation is usually performed under general anesthesia, but sometimes local anesthesia can be used depending on how many parts of the body will be operated on.
There are many types of body contouring and each has different procedures. Surgeons decide which one you need.
- Thigh Lift: The surgeon opens the groin area descending from the inner leg to the knee. It then removes excess skin and unnecessary oils.
- Breast Lift: Our experts open the areola of the breast and from there vertically open the lower part of the chest. A horizontal opening along the chest fold may also be needed.
- Arm Lift: The surgeon opens the inner surface of the upper arm from the armpit to the elbow. The underlying muscle is stretched with stitches and reshapes the upper arm. Doctors remove sagging skin.
- Lower body lift: Our doctors remove excess skin from the abdomen, hips, buttocks, and outer thighs.
You can contact our doctors to have a successful and safe operation. With their expertise and care, you will feel safe throughout the process.
Body contouring surgery in Turkey
Cosmetic surgery has dramatically increased in Turkey due to the quality of the clinics and the experience of the doctors. There is a major request for all types of treatments. Apart from the successful aesthetical operations, our clinic provides all kinds of facilities for our patients. If you are having difficulty with your body and want to improve your living standards, we recommend you consider having body contouring surgery in Turkey.
Body contouring surgery costs
The scale of the costs changes based on the number of procedures you will take. Besides, the operation fee may include:
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee.
In order to get a precise body-contouring surgery fee for yourself, you can get in touch with us. After you consult with our team, we will examine your case and bring the most convenient option for you.